Saturday, August 22, 2015

INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE GURU

Guruji asked me, when I first met him, "If this is the happiest you are ever going to be for the rest of your life, will that be alright? I didn't answer immediately. I had to think about it. Then I said, "yes". (I wasn't exactly ecstatic about it, because at that time, I didn't feel that 'happy'!) Now I see how it works; by saying 'yes', a door opened to a state beyond happiness...endless joy, causeless joy. Not that it isn't work to keep out those things that I allow to get in the way of that joy flowing and sometimes it's really hard work.

More 'words heard' -

Take the conditions off of Love and live in the Garden.
*
*
Without the Touchstone, there is no Gold.
*
*
Praying for 'things' will not attract Him...Unconditioned love COMPELS Him!
*
*
Destruction of ignorance manifests God.
*
*
Once you find God in yourself, then where can you look without seeing Him?
*
*
The old world is dead and gone - This is the birth of the Golden Age. (Are you ready for the labor pains?)
*
*
If you want stability, don't rock the boat!
*
*
The full power of God lies within me, therefore, I am His Grace.
*
*
If you don't have access to fire then you don't have access to Hot Ideas!
*
*
It's a full-time job...just living.
*
*
There is no aging in a 'child-like' state.
*
*
Beyond name, shape & form, there is no such thing as death.
*
*
One has to love oneself unconditionally. Anything else is unacceptable.