Friday, August 7, 2015

WHAT WE TELL OURSELVES



If you're going to talk to yourself
like a madman then you might as well
 tell yourself how wonderful you are,
how powerful you are,
what a big, kind heart you have.
*
*




There is no such thing as an
open hearted person.
There is nothing personal
about an open heart.
It's Universal.
*
*




It is the open heart that
feels  pain & suffering.
*
*



To an open heart there
is no such thing as others.
*
*




Nothing can live
without love.
*
*





Whatever is born
does not want to die.
*
*





Love is God
God is Love
*
*





No one is born human.
One spends their whole life
earning that title.
*
*




My love is constant.
I am like the dog.
Feed  me once &
I am all yours.
*
*





For better or for worse
In sickness & in health.
*
*




I AM
the one who never lets you down.
You can forget me,
you can curse me,
you can kick me
out of your thoughts,
but at the end of the day,
I'll be the one who is there for you.
*
*





A time-bound man is horrified
when he sees a time-less being
walking down the street.
He knows his time is up.
*
*





Follow the Gurus' orders
& you will be under
his protection.