Saturday, January 28, 2017

A LINK TO STORIES TOLD ON VIDEO






































Michelle York here,
In the 'old' days, on Saturday morning, my mother would take me to the library to listen to the Story Lady read from a book. This, of course, was before TV & computers...when listening to stories was an entrance to the Theatre of the Mind.

That is why I asked Guru Om to write out the stories of his life..A BIOGRAPHICAL EPIC  & then read them on video.

He really didn't want to do it at first..His reaction, when I asked him to write out the stories was, "Why would I do that? I had to live it!"

A photographic memory for dialogue & place caused a reaction in some who read the story Strangling the Kangaroo...  "I was there! It was like I was really there, sitting on the back of the Ute, watching it all"!

Gurujis' ability to transport the reader/listener, through the power of the Matrika, is second to none.

Subscribe to the channel..You wont want to to miss a single chapter..

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRWgyGxxv71MGvKVwIeD4hA