Friday, March 20, 2009

HERE & NOW

Photobucket
When something happens,
it happens.
I have no time
for the future.
What is not here & now
is of no use to me.








As a child, I had a great Guru. She taught me never to invest in promises; they are too easily broken, as in, 'I promise to pay the bearer on demand'.








Lying
is
addictive.








Liars thrive
when someone
tells them lies.








I am not programmed to lie.
Were I to be so; I would
make a lot of money out of
telling them.








I have sacrificed my life.
What are you willing to
give up to save your world?








Don't imagine there is one world. What you call the world is a little bubble of consciousness that each imagines the others existence.









"It's all in the mind, Yorky mate!"








What is going to happen
will shatter imagination.









Imaginations
are
internal
images.








All that one sees and has lived with is going to disappear. 'I will come like a thief in the night.'







Anyone can ask a question;
it's asking the right question.








Idle gossip
leads to
idol worship.