Saturday, July 25, 2009

THE WORLD

Photobucket
The World is the greatest thing that I've seen for a while; and the people in it are the happiest people around. It has to be that way as no one has ever asked for my help! Seeing as 'Ask and ye shall receive' are the words of God...what more can I say?










My money is on Nature
scuttling everyones plans.











After everything I did
in my life
to attain realization,
I realized
there was nothing to realize.











Don't fault the dog,
look to the breeder.
Likewise with children.












When the bulls out of the Paddock, it's too late. What are you going to do, sit around and have a post-mortem on how the bull got out? IT'S TOO LATE!











A man that can work
will always find work.
In actuality, work is
always looking for a
good worker.










When something
needs to be done,
I will do it.
I have never had
options in my life.










I live
in the
space
between
the
breath.











I AM
the
space
between
the
breath.










Ignorance is programmed into the language. Ask me how I know. I have asked children a very specific, simple question and they gave me the correct answer. I have asked teenagers to old people the same question; I can't remember one correct answer!










Societies successes & failures are in their children. It's bred into them. Guaranteed they will manifest something that Society has buried and refuses to deal with.