Monday, December 29, 2014

THE SHOCK OF ENLIGHTENMENT

Photobucket
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMB8Lslegmc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DmQygllvVM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWLqu5DWtbw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtiWFkyvh4o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J__kLNLIPpA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7tlg_HiZsc

Without feelings
man is dead.
*
*









Man has not seen anything yet
about the Power of Nature.
*
*









How come when I appear
the shit hits the fan;
& I wonder why
I have no friends.
*
*









I grew up
without money,
therefore, I am
well aware
of the things
that money can't buy.
*
*









The problem is
when you manifest a dream
you're stuck with it & stuck is stuck.
*
*










Only a man who can feel
everyones pain is truly alive.
*
*










Where there is life
there are feelings.
Where there are feelings,
there is love.
*
*











You can not buy qualities.
You have to earn them.
*
*










I love to feel.
I feel to love.
*
*











I only know
my own truth.
I live
my own truth.
If it ever
lets me down,
I will know
it's not
the truth.
*
*











One cannot
have duality
without
duality.
*
*











The curse of Enlightenment is,
one feels humanities pain.
If you can stand
to live with humanities pain
you are entitled to Enlightenment.
*
*












I sacrifice my own pain
to feel the pain of humanity.
I live with humanities pain
every day of my life.
*
*










Interest is life force.
The more interest
you have in life
the more life
will make itself
available to you.
*
*











I AM
an ocean of peace.
Whatever disturbs
that peace
has to go.
*
*











It is as bad to acquire
as it is to give up.
By all means
give up the unnecessary
& acquire the necessary.
*
*










The only reason one creates
God and Heaven is because
they are living in hell.
*
*










Live conceptually free.
True freedom is from concepts.
Why would one trust a concept
when they have their own self
which was there before
& after
everything
& nothing.
*
*










The only thing one cannot
live separate from is life.
*
*










There will be no peace on this earth
until man sees it as his duty to manifest it.
That is a worthy cause to live for,
to manifest peace on earth.
*
*











One can only
appreciate time
when they are
free of it.
*
*











Worthiness
creates
ability.
*
*










Whatever
the mind
dwells on
long enough
it becomes.
*
*










There is only peace in security.
There is only security in peace.

*
*










There is no security
in an insecure world.
*
*










The only way one can
survive terrorism
is to manifest
more peace
than the terrorist can
manifest terror.
*
*











It makes one
incredibly strong
when they’ve only got
themselves
to rely on.
*
*











When dreams
turn into nightmares
they wake you up.
*
*











To live your dreams
you have to be asleep.
*
*












The shock of enlightenment is
that nothing changes.
*
*











The day is soon approaching
when every one will
share a common interest - Survival.