Wednesday, March 30, 2011

CONVINCING

Photobucket
"I'm somebody too", he said.
"Who are you trying to convince, you or me?"













Only a madman would tattoo
the Truth on his forehead.












Walk around with
3 days growth of whiskers,
all grey and no teeth.














I do not give to
one and not another.
I give to all equally.
Your actions are
the deciding factor
as to what you get.













Clean your mess up.
If you don't clean
your mess up,
it will drag you back.













In my company you may feel like nothing. You're lucky; I AM nothing. In my company you may feel like everything. You are lucky; I AM everything. I invite you to take the next step.













If you've got all the answers
then the show's over, isn't it?












The Truth is in myself,
that's all I know.










You don't have to worry
about saying the wrong thing
when you're speaking the Truth.