Saturday, March 12, 2011

DON'T ASSUME

Photobucket
If you don't have control
over your own life force,
don't assume you are in
control of your daily life.











Limited expressions
cause frustration.











Humility
does not
want to be
anything.










Photobucket
My loss
is
my gain











Whatever happens
to you in life,
find the humor in it
& turn it into a positive.












Once you give up everything,
then, and only then,
can you have a
relationship with love.












Whilever you are within consciousness
or experiencing consciousness,
you can not help the world
or the people in it.












Drop out of the world
into my world and you
will find that the world
is a figment of your imagination.












Reading these words is for your mind.
Between the lines I wrote something
for your heart.
I Love You.















That's all I came here to tell you.
When you're happy I am happy.
When you are sad, I am sad.
Hurt yourself and you hurt me.
Love yourself and you will love me.












Who am I?
Guru Om












In my world
you can't have
your cake & eat it.










Parasites
feed on fear.