Wednesday, February 6, 2008

WORDS FOR A WEDNESDAY

Photobucket
The object and the subject
appear and disappear together.
The subject comes
out of the object.







You cannot invent something
unless you've seen it.






To dream the American Dream
you have to be asleep.






There is no such thing
as programmed Reality.
Reality shatters programs.






I have no problem with programmed consciousness.
De-programmed consciousness
is known as Awareness.






A deluded mind is as bad as
putting a thick, black blanket
over a light bulb.






There is no such thing as darkness.
There is only the absence of light.






Your asking
tells me,
You're ready
to listen.






I have attained much in my stay on this Planet. Ask and I will give it to you. It's no good to me anymore. If you don't ask, that will be a shame. Shame on you!(for missing a mercurial opportunity.)






What I have done, you don't have to do. (if you know how to enjoy the fruits of my labor.)






Work is all I know.






Involvement
causes
effect.






Sweetness is in the tongue
not in the sugar.
Those with bitter tongues
wouldn't know that.






The image on the screen doesn't make anything happen. It's the power behind the screen that makes it happen. To the blind, they know nothing of it.






How large is the mind that it contains this world and the planets and everything else in it?






If you are going to give your time to something, make sure it's something you like.