Monday, March 24, 2008

MORE 'WORDS HEARD'

Photobucket
One develops trust
by diving into the
unknown.





There is nothing
that makes one
respect food more
than the lack of it.





Man shall destroy himself.





The abuse of power
affects all men.





It's not what you eat
that makes you fat.
It's your lack
of respect for food
and your attitude
towards it.





A man once asked me if I could give him a direct experience of God. "Yes", I said. "How?" I asked him if he could swim. He said "No." "Great", I said. Then I threw him in the Ocean.




I appeared empty-handed and I will disappear empty-handed. In-between appearance and disappearance, nothing sticks.





It helps tremendously by taking a 'hands-off' approach to life.





The situation decides
the correct course of action. The situation is the compass. Respond appropriately and I'll see you when you get home.





I have never really had a life to call my own. Looking at you, I realize how fortunate I am.





Stability, to me, is having the ability to sit there and allow the power of God to manifest, uninterfered with.