Monday, May 5, 2008

WHO?

Photobucket
Those people who control the food and water,
they control the planet.






If you haven't learned to live without food yet -
then you are no better than anyone else.






Doing nothing
is the absence
of something.






At the end of the day
the last thing to appear
is gratitude.






If I have to play
the game of winners
and losers,
I'd rather not play.






One mans' gain is another mans' loss.
Look at the inequity of wealth in society.
That's proof in and of itself.






Humility comes from
a lifetime of hard work.






Service to God
is hard work.





A lifetime of service
manifests the state of
humility.






Don't live life
like a blind man
in a dark room.





Don't burn your nerve endings out or
you'll never see the light.






One who has been rejected by society
is very difficult to find
when you need him the most.






What do I need of their recognition? I don't need it. I recognize myself and that's good enough for me. You, on the other hand, if you don't recognize yourself, then you need me desperately!






Go beyond judgement
and you will
spontaneously uphold
the laws of nature.






Rage knows no boundaries. Put rage into boundaries and it manifests as insanity. I have no, what you would call, 'personal rage'. What I feel in society is everything you refuse to deal with.






There are no
guarantees
when you open up.






Intention has no value
unless you act on the
opportunities that life
presents you with.