Friday, June 25, 2010

DONE YOUR BEST

Photobucket
When you've done your best
and it's not enough,
move on.
Once you've done your best,
if you don't get the desired result,
all you can do is move on.











When something is easy,
it's fun.
when something is difficult,
it's hard work.










Everyone has a voice.
Use it wisely.
It is a Divine Instrument.










Once a man said to me,"I never hear the voice of God." I asked him, "Have you ever stopped talking long enough to hear it?"










You have the power to stand for it or not. I stand for the destruction of ignorance in whatever shape and form it takes.
I know no other way.
I am not programmed.
I have always been like this.














Once you stop desiring results, then there is no need to do your best. You, yourself will be the end result ~ which is what you were before you went to sleep.









Live
and
let
live.











Do
no
harm.











America will never
be invaded
while there is
electricity.












True happiness in incredibly intense. Are you really sure you want it? After all, it is there for the taking (when you so decide.)











There is no solution
save total destruction.