Sunday, October 10, 2010

10-10-10

Photobucket Image Hosting
There is no fear in me.
How can there be
with a life
like I've led?













It's a good man
who knows when
enough is enough;
& lucky the society
that he lives in.













In order to
pick something up
you have to
put something down.
Put falsehood down
& pick up the Truth.














Only a disciplined man
has freedom.














Whatever any man does
affects the whole planet.











I did my best
to make myself
acceptable to Society,
without selling out.












Every child wants acceptance.
The price was too high for me,
so I gave it to myself.











Every day
is a day of
Trust.











A good attitude
in life
through
acceptance.











Suffering is mental.
Pain is physical.












Clean up your 'karmic mess',
and go beyond suffering.












There is enough
drama around
without me adding
my '2-penneth'.