Sunday, March 18, 2012

HOW TO CONTROL THE WORLD

Photobucket


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7tlg_HiZsc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWLqu5DWtbw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtiWFkyvh4o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J__kLNLIPpA

To control the world
you can't be in it.



















Most peoples death
will have more
of an effect
on the world
than their living.
























Once a society sanctions torture,
the next & last step is cannibalism.


























The more you
torture me &
keep me down,
I will consolidate &
rise even higher.

























Only ones self;
Self-governed
Self-protected.

























Everyone lives in their own world and you can imagine yourself to be whatever you would like to be. For example; I live in my world. In my world imaginings are no good.

























You can only be
what you are.
Anything less is
not acceptable.



























Imagining
that they are
something
that they are not
is insanity.
























It is irreparable.
It will never change
while it's on this path,
the path of ignorance.

























Every time you put a weak man
in a power position,
he will abuse it.
He will destroy himself &
take you with him.


























I'm the only one
I have to please.






















I accepted
the challenge.






















The crime
is being born.
Investigate it.
























Imagining that
one can be happy
in the world
causes rebirth
of the idea.


























I can only wish
for others
what I wish
for myself.





















Dragged around by desires
until you can
no longer survive;
how pathetic.






















The desire
needs a
desirer.





















There's a
fool born
every minute.























Recognize you
recognize me,
I come from
the silence
to set
you free.























Once the false
God of Electricity
is gone,
you'll know
who I AM.



















Patience;
you can't do
anything
without it.




















Life
is
one
big
test.





















Life
is
beyond
imagination.





















Once the animals are
gone from this Planet,
man cannot survive.






















My consciousness
tells me
what I can
& cannot do.