Friday, June 21, 2013

AN INTERVIEW WITH GURU OM

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMB8Lslegmc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DmQygllvVM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWLqu5DWtbw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtiWFkyvh4o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J__kLNLIPpA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7tlg_HiZsc



>><<
Do you mind my asking you a few questions about the tattoos on your head?

Q: Why did you tattoo your head in the first place?

A: When I first came here, to America, twenty-three years ago, it was not to achieve name and fame as most people do, nor was it for the fulfillment of desires. I came here to warn people of the pending doom that was rushing from the future into the present if they did not change their ways.

Q: Did people heed your warnings?

A: No, in fact, I was labeled a Prophet of Doom and ridiculed.

Q: Did that bother you?

A: Not in the least, speaking the truth has never bothered me, it simply made me more determined.

Q: What was your next course of action?

A: Well, I contemplated what to do next for quite a while before I decided to tattoo the Truth on my head. Actually, there is a story of a promise that I made when I was saved from drowning when I was a little boy.

Q: That must have been very painful for you.

A: Yes it was, but not as painful as what mankind is on the brink of going through now.

Q: In what way?

A: Twenty years ago I said, Eighty-five percent of humanity is going to be wiped of the face of this Earth. The only way that the remaining fifteen percent is going to survive is through unconditioned Love.

Q: That sounds quite extreme to me.

A: Yes, you and billions more. In the twenty years since I tattooed the Supreme Peace Formula on my head only three people have asked me what it meant . One was a stranger who walked across the street to ask me, one was a drunk and the other did time-pass in a Post Office.

Q: Why do you think that is?

A: The pain and suffering isn't great enough yet but it's getting there.

Q: How can you be sure that is going to happen?

A: I saw it twenty five years ago in meditation whilst living in the outback of Australia. It took me five years to understand it. Whatever I see in meditation, as regards mankind, always happens. It hasn't let me down yet.

Q: Did tattooing a Universal Peace Formula on your head change your life?

A: Yes, it ruined my worldly life. It shattered my few remaining fantasies, one of which was that people would be interested in their own survival. I also found out that I was not a world savior. My commitment is to the death.

Q: Are you sorry you did it.

A: No, I am at peace with myself. I have no regrets. I have one desire which is Peace on earth and good will between all mankind. Will you support my desire?

Q: How do I do that?

A: There is an ocean of peace within each and every one of us. When you are ready to support my desire you will manifest that peace within yourself.

Q: I don't feel like I have much peace within myself, so what can I do?

A: Plenty. Find out what disturbs your peace and get rid of it.

Q: Easier said than done.

A: Easier done than said.

Q: Can we talk about the meaning of the symbols on your head?

A: Of course.

Q: The red dot.

A: The red dot is symbolic of the sun. In the beginning was the void. Without the sun there would be no life on this earth. Without life on this earth there would be no one to ask about God.

Q: The crescent moon below the sun, what does that stand for?

A : In the beginning, the Earth was covered in water. Without the moon it would revert back to its original state.

Q: Below the crescent moon there are three lines?

A: Yes, the three lines stand for Creation, Sustenance, and my favorite, Destruction. That is the foundation of the mind; it creates an idea, plays with it for a while and then destroys it.

Q: I like the green star above the Sun, what does that represent?

A: The green star symbolizes the Pole Star. It is the only Star in the Universe that does not move. Knowledge of the Stars and Planets can be understood by meditating on the Pole Star.

Q: What about the two snakes wrapped around your head, what do they mean?

A: One is called Ida and the other is called Pingala. They represent the in-breath and the out-breath. For example, let me ask you a question, are you breathing?

Q: Yes.

A: Good, then you should be able to stop for twenty minutes, Right?

Q: Wrong, I couldn't do that.

A: Then does that not imply that you are not breathing? Breathing is going on even when you're asleep. And you imagine that your doing it? Which also implies, if you were responsible for breathing and you forgot about it because you were involved in an interesting action you would die, and so would every one else who believed as you do.

Q : What about the Mandala on the top of your head!

A: Yes, the top of the head is where the Nectar is. It is also called The Garden Of Eden. The seven stars around the mandala represent the seven major planets.

Q: The two symbols above your eyes look like writing to me, am I correct?

A: Yes, you are quite correct. They read HAM & SAH which means,
I AM THAT I AM.
It is also the divine sound the breath makes as it is sucked in and out of the body due to the void at the end of each breath. But, from the stand point of reality there is only one void.
The sound the breath makes, as it moves in and out of the body, is the music of God, (This goes beyond the prison of religion). Those who do not hear the music are sleep walkers, dead men walking. When the breath exits the body no one can guarantee that it will re-enter and thus sustain life. No one ever gives it a second thought. Were the breath to not stop, once it had filled up the lungs, would they not explode? Man in his ignorance, claims, that he is controlling this Divine Play.

Q: On the back of your head I see a cobra surrounded with flames. There is also writing above the fire,what does that mean?

A: That is the Kundalini Naga (Snake). Once the Guru awakens her she makes her way up the inner core of the spine (the Sushumna) to the top of the head. Her only desire is to re-unite with her Lord, Shiva her consort. The Sanskrit writing above the flames reads,

THE GURU IS THE GRACE BESTOWING POWER OF GOD.

There you have it in a child-like simple way.
The truth is never complicated.
It is available to all who seek it.

Knock and the door shall be opened unto you. (Knocking is attention)

Destruction of Ignorance is the Birth of Enlightenment.

I AM in your every breath.

God dwells within you as you.

God exists in your feelings


PEACE ON EARTH AND GOOD WILL TO ALL MANKIND.