Saturday, July 27, 2013

WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE?

Photobucket

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMB8Lslegmc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DmQygllvVM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWLqu5DWtbw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtiWFkyvh4o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J__kLNLIPpA


The most important thing in life is breathing, therefore, I ask you, "Are you breathing?" Should you tell me "Yes" I will then ask you to stop for 10 minutes. If you can't stop breathing then it's obvious that you are not doing it. And, if you are not doing it then how can you be the 'doer'? In fact, you are the 'done-to.'




















All fear is based on survival.
Survival of name, shape & form.



















For one who wants to see God,
that's easy. Take the label off.


















I breathe
all bodies.
Who am I?














Photobucket



After
everything
I did
in my life
to attain
realization,
I realized
there was
nothing
to realize.























It's a crying shame
that misery & disasters
unite people.

























Love
is
the
greatest
uniter.

























He may have a
University degree
but don't assume
he is intelligent.


























In times of war
our children become
cannon fodder rather
than our saving grace.


























What you see as valuable determines your life. If you see the trinkets of the world as valuable then don't waste your time listening to me. I am not here to convince you otherwise.

























I can still laugh.
After 63 years of living,
I have a great sense of humor.























Gratitude
stops greed
from taking over
ones life.

























If you are not happy
with the world
as you see it
then you have to
put a stop to it.
The longer you leave it,
the harder it becomes.



























The easiest way
to put a stop
to anything
is to withdraw
your belief in it.
Your belief
makes it
appear
as real.

























I care deeply
about everyone
& everything,
therefore,
I am allowed
to make jokes
about it.



























Once you have
run out
of things
to talk about,
then, & only then,
will you
take a look at it.




























Beyond
imagination
lies
joy.




























Refuse reality
to the world
and you are free of it,
but don't expect it
to give you anything.



























The Grace of the Guru
is always
flowing
out to you.



























The heart cannot beat
without feelings.


























Animals display more
affection & love
towards each other
than people do.
You think
that you
are human,
that you
are better
than an animal?



























How can there ever be
Peace of Earth
when life itself
is violent?
Don't give me an answer.

























Success to an elephant is wallowing in muddy waters. Success to a hippopotamus is wallowing in mud. Success to a pig is wallowing in filth. Success to me is wallowing in the Void.