Sunday, October 12, 2014

MY INTEGRITY

Photobucket

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWLqu5DWtbw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtiWFkyvh4o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J__kLNLIPpA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7tlg_HiZsc

The government is a
reflection of the people,
unless you want to
play the 'blame-game'.
*
*














True freedom &
responsibility
are inseparable.
*
*













Do not expect to
maintain the state of freedom
with totally inappropriate responses.
*
*














Governments can
only act as
you allow them to.
*
*


















Homeland security is
an internal state of being,
not a piece of paper with
man-made laws written upon it.
*
*



















When you are not prepared to die for your constitutional rights, then do not complain when they are taken from you. I can guarantee you, there is not one politician alive who would be prepared to die in order to uphold your rights!
*
*



















My integrity
is priceless.
It cost me
my worldly success.
*
*

























I can not recall the amount of times I have told people in power positions to 'go fuck themselves' rather than bend to their will, in the false hope of gaining a few extra shekels! I would rather depart this plane of existence a total unknown than sacrifice one gram of integrity.
*
*






















I once made a business deal with a man I met in Las Vegas where we had an art gallery a few years back. A couple of days later, I asked him how the PR work was advancing. His answer was, "Well, it's not easy you know. When you go out there you have to kiss a lot of ass." "Not so." said I. "I don't understand", said he. "I do not and have never had to kiss-ass. You have done and still do. That is why I am giving you 20% from the sales."
*
*



















I have been on my death bed on numerous occasions and I can tell you, first-hand experience, my whole life flashed before me in a nanosecond. Every single detail of it. I am not unique. The same thing will happen for you. You will then be fully aware of what life is really about, but by that time it will be too late; You will have missed the whole point.
*
*






















I once watched a man choke to death on his own blood, due to the fact that the steering wheel crushed his chest in a head-on collision with another vehicle. I could not save his life so I whispered the Mantra in his right ear. It was the greatest parting gift that I could give him. What a pity he received it on his death-bed due to the fact he had forgotten it on his birth-bed.
*
*





















In the beginning
was the word.
There is nothing
in this Universe
of greater value
than the Mantra.
It is the be-all
& end-all of everything.