Thursday, April 16, 2009

BEYOND IMAGINATION

Photobucket
I AM
the Reluctant Messiah,
I really don't like
giving people orders.







When the Guru
knocks on your door,
you better open it
immediately.









The Guru waits for no one.
There are no second chances.








It has to be something
beyond mans' imagination.
Ask yourself,
"Is what is happening now
beyond my imagination?"
If it isn't, then that's not it.








All religious people
are going to have
their faith tested.








It's as plain
as the nose on
ones' face;
whatever you
are not aware of
is controlling you.










Ask yourself this question,
"What am I not aware of
that I need to be aware of,
to improve the quality
of my life now?"










I
take
all
of
societies
outcasts.








Free speech
is a
defensive weapon.
Free speech
can also be used
in the service of Truth,
by attacking ignorance.








If you really want
to help people,
leave them alone.








I AM everyones' last "hope", but don't look to me for "hope", you'll get none. In the world of opposites, "hope" always turns into "hopelessness". Embrace them both and be free of them.








There's nothing wrong with money when it's used in the service of mankind. Misuse of it creates economic warfare.








A man once asked the Guru, "I've been searching for God my whole life and I haven't found Him yet, can you help me?"
"Yes", said the Guru, "Next time you go to a party, have a good look around the room and you will notice, everyone has a head. Find the one with no head and you have found God."