Thursday, December 3, 2009

I AM THE GURU

Photobucket
I AM The Guru. Of that,there is no doubt. Yet, at the same time I am worthless. Were I to be seen as valuable, wouldn't people be falling over themselves to ask me questions?










When revolt is
no longer
a revolting idea,
you will be free.











I'm interested in
what's here & now.
Unless it's here right now,
it's no good to me.










There is no such thing as
security in an insecure world.
The closest you'll get is Gold.











Meditation was a way
of understanding
what & why
my life was like it was.










Language
either keeps you free
or makes you a prisoner.











Using words
you don't understand
is dangerous.










Nothing matters
once one has
the Mantra.










Matter
is what you
are not aware of.