Saturday, December 26, 2009

WHEN THE PAIN GETS GREAT ENOUGH

Photobucket
No one can change facts;
they can only distort them.











One cannot do anything
until they are moved to do it.













The non-doer
has no control
over happenings.











ATTRACTION:
The All-Attractive One;
The Destroyer.












Attraction
has more power
than the denier.










For life
not to become boring
one has to welcome
the new.










Different bait
for different fish.











Continuation
at all costs.











I AM
even beyond the
brightest idea.











I suck your breath in and out.
Have you ever wondered
who has that amount of
power & control?












Your life
is in
my hands.
Lucky for you
I don't forget
as easily
as you do.










I AM
not on the bottom
of any ones list.










Summer
is
over.










How do you separate
purity from quality?
It's not possible.










HOW BAD
DOES IT
HAVE TO
GET?











When the pain
gets great enough.