Wednesday, May 26, 2010

REINCARNATION

Photobucket
Reincarnation
is for the ignorant.
You have to
keep coming back
until you learn?
That's ignorant.









Growing up poor
made me think
about the things
money couldn't buy.









As a child growing up, I was punished for doing 'wrong' by having things taken away from me, and I did a lot of things 'wrong' according to the society I lived in. Once everything was gone, I was free of it. I was left to focus on the one thing that no one could take away from me.











The Lord works in mysterious ways!












If religion made people happy,
why do they spend so much time
chasing the toys in the world?











Hunger brings food as long as you are not in debt, That is how the law works. Break mans' laws and you have to pay. Why would you imagine Natures' laws to be any different?









You have to buy the American Dream
just like you go to the video store.











When your actions
speak louder than your words
you don't talk about what God said.











People want Enlightenment to escape from what is not acceptable when, in fact, acceptability and surrender to ones' Self manifests Enlightenment.











There is nothing wrong, per se, about cannibalism. Eat the false notion you have of yourself and digest it.