Sunday, July 25, 2010

FACTS

Photobucket
Facts apply to everyone equally.
There are no exceptions.










You may like the fact or
you may not like the fact
but that does not alter the fact.











I only have the power
to change the changeable.
If I could change the unchangeable
it wouldn't be the unchangeable.










If you're going to go for power
then you're going to have to go for
the Supreme Power; The Power of Love.
You will never be satisfied
with anything less.












The downfall of a greedy man is guaranteed. One day, however long it takes, his greed will ask for more. When there is no longer any more for his greed to consume then greed will consume itself.










Hunger consumes food.
When there is no more food
it will consume the body.










Once man realizes that he is
someone elses food supply,
life as he knows it is over.









Life, itself,
is indestructible.










The man has died. No, he hasn't. Life itself had no further use for him so it left him. When life leaves the body of a child you may think it is a tragedy. Life, being what it is ~ Supremely intelligent, does not make mistakes.










When the mind sees no distinction
between mistakes & tragedies,
it is then introduced to God.











In order to ask a question about God
you must first have access to life.











Corpses are not inquisitive. Children are curious. A good parent will always support & encourage the child' curiosity.










What is that?I don't know but I can tell you one thing. I don't know life without it. It is the love of my life. I don't allow anything to come between the lover & the beloved.











A marriage based on love
lies between the
positive & the negative.
It has free access
to flow back & forth.










You serve
at the
pleasure
of God.










All a world-savior can do
is encourage you to
save yourself from yourself.
He may say, "you are your own worst enemy!"









You can't say it's a new world order
with old world powers running it.












That's pretty common knowledge,
'Out with the old & in with the new.'













We celebrate death & welcome life. How about we celebrate life & welcome death. Your way doesn't seem to be working.











You can't be alive
unless you're plugged in.
Once you're plugged in
you will experience life.
When your time is up
can I trust you
to pull the plug?










If you don't like
what is happening
in your world,
pull the plug.
Oh now I see;
you're only whinging.











How can a man fail,
who is prepared
to die for it?











If you are prepared
to die for your freedom,
why would you have to?
If you're not prepared
to die for your freedom
then you don't have any.











No one ever died from not getting their wants.
Therefore you will live as long as you need.
Like & dislike have nothing to do with it.











No one has changed their world
by controlling anothers actions.











Worlds change
by behavior
modification.










I met a man once who was wearing red-tinted glasses. He tried to convince me that the communists were going to take over my life.











The last time I had a chat with God He said to me, "You know Guruji, between you & I, I confess I once made a mistake. When I was 'creating' the world of color I mis-labeled 2 of them, black & white. I reversed them. I meant to fix it but it slipped my mind."









Brutal
honesty.










Whilever I believe something
is a certain way,
it will never change.
Why should it?









If you have a radical 180 degree change of mind,
how can the circumstances not change?











When the input is the same,
how can the output be any different.
It may be unpleasant
but it will yield the desired results.











The world is a vehicle
that allows love to flow.