Wednesday, July 28, 2010

ONE'S BEGINNING

Photobucket
Everything comes
from ones beginning
in the World.












"Every time I see you boy, I'm reminded of the biggest mistake I ever made in my life."
"Oh yeh, what was that?"
"Your mother!"














Actions go
hand in hand
with belief systems.
When your
belief systems change,
so will your actions.













Photobucket














When everything is taken away,
it doesn't take long
to find out what you are.













Modern societies
see themselves
through their
possessions.











I declared war
on ignorance
wherever I find it!












One has to know
the foundation first
before they can study anything.













You were born into the American dream and everything you know about yourself is connected to it. Now that the dream is over what do you really know about yourself?











The brink
of
destruction
is
upon us.











All of mans' problems
are in the breeding.











Pluto
is going
to present
the facts
undeniably.