Tuesday, August 30, 2011

DEATH THROES OF AN ECONOMY

Photobucket
In the Outback, I chopped the head off many a chicken. I am watching the economy, worldwide, and I can't help noticing the similarity in the death throes.














An actor is
much more potent
than a re-actor.














Living life
with integrity
does not make
it easy.














I will do without, myself,
before I will support something
that is not life-enhancing.














Less than 1% own physical Gold.
Whoever has Gold will survive.
& we haven't even mentioned
the Mercurial World!














When you hear heavy breathing
know that the end is nigh.














If you don't tell the Truth
how will you know when
someone is lying to you?















If you don't speak the Truth
how will you recognize it?














A man who is prepared to die
for what he believes in
doesn't lay awake at night
worrying about terrorists.














In order for
humanity to survive,
the electricity has to
go out and stay out.
otherwise,
the programming
continues.














Once I see
it & voice it,
it becomes
available
to everyone.














Once you know it's bullshit
you can believe it
but if you don't know it's bullshit
& you believe it,
you're in big trouble.