Monday, August 15, 2011

WHAT MAN THINKS

Photobucket
All ideas
come from
the Planets,
and man thinks
they're his.














How can it
not be different
with Pluto traversing the
heavens?
















No more
'back to business'
as usual.
















I have no use
whatsoever,
for fantasies.
















What's it
going to
take?















If you don't
pass the test,
you won't survive.















Photobucket















In order for the saboteur
to live it has to keep
adapting to situations.














When the thought of sabotage
makes you nauseous
then you know you're
getting somewhere.
















Attention comes before interest.
You can't have interest without attention.
You are fucked without interest!
















My duty is to maintain my integrity.
The only way I can help anyone
is by maintaining my integrity
and not buying the bullshit.















The way I live my life;
Wishing oneself well.















The war is
on ignorance.