Friday, September 9, 2011

NOT AN EASY LIFE

Photobucket
A man who has declared
war on ignorance
does not expect
an easy life.














A fully-developed man
never tells someone
to do what he can't do.














Have you ever tried
to put a bush fire out
with a thimbleful of water?














Death of ignorance
is recognized
by what you lose.














the only thing that's
stupider than a sheep
is a hybrid sheep.















Most sheep farmers in the Outback will put a goat in with a large mob of sheep. Why he does this is so the goat will lead the sheep to higher ground. Kris Kristofferson said that Jesus was a Capricorn. He had a lot in common with Outback sheep farmers.















When you allow
a weaker man
to represent you,
it can only end
in your demise.















When you vote for the lesser of two evils that's what you get. You could always try voting for the greater evil or refuse to play the game & withhold your vote.















No vote
No mandate














Your vote
is only
as powerful
as you are.














An honest man
will always
give you
an honest answer.














As a child I asked this group of boys who were playing marbles, "Could I play? "Yes", was the reply. My next questions was, "What are the rules of the game?" After playing the game for a while I had more marbles then when I started. I was then informed that the rules of the game were being changed. Once I heard the new rules, I picked up my marbles and went home.














What would you rather die than do? Until you can answer that question truthfully you are not living. Once you have answered that question truthfully, your chances of being tested are extremely high.















From what I hear & read on the Internet, the so-called Illuminati have more money than they could ever spend in a hundred lifetimes. They also have more power than whole nations of people combined. That is the two most obvious things that come to mind. What do you have? The only asset, that I can see, that you have to beat those odds is, your willingness to die for what you believe in. I do not subscribe to false ideas. Choice is a false idea. Psychically, it looks like a wedge. Whatever you are not aware of you is choosing for you, every moment of your life. Truth will never support choice. If you tell me, "I am choosing this course of action through my limited understanding of the situation." I won't have a problem with that. Options are a much safer bet. For example; there are two options. You either roll over and piss, which is commonplace in a dog-eat-dog society, or you stand up and be willing to die. When two dogs come in contact with each other, they will size each other up by smelling each others asses. They do that because fear is excreted from there. Have you ever heard a man say, "I was so scared I nearly shit myself." Once the dogs have both decided they stand a good chance of winning the fight they go at it. Surrender comes when one dog rolls over and pisses. In a dog-eat-dog society, to expect a different outcome is insanity.
















Photobucket