Monday, August 27, 2012

POSTMORTEM THOUGHT

Photobucket

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWLqu5DWtbw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtiWFkyvh4o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J__kLNLIPpA


Postmortem thought
will always lead
to a dead end.



















Trust
your
Self


















The war on ignorance
involves questioning
your deepest beliefs.




















Every situation
is a catalyst for
experiencing love.
Responding correctly
to situations
manifests it.






















There's only me
& if I don't want me
then I'm fucked.

















I have
too much reality
in me
to con myself.























Show me an equal amount of goodness
to the badness in the world.
Then talk to me about evolution.




























I grew up on a farm. I lived with animals. I have seen, with my own eyes, animals manifesting more love than 'so-called' humans. Do not assume because you walk upright on two legs that you are human. The difference between an animal and a human is reading. How are your reading skills? Pick up a potent piece of literature, then let me know.


























If you hang around
with people too long
you'll become one of them.
That's the nature of delusion.
The next stage
is becoming
a person.

























What do I need
to know about you
as a person?

























To get free of the mind
you have to know all about it.

























A sleepwalking man would sleepwalk his whole life away unless he met a man who was awake. How can the sleepwalking man see the waking man & wake up? He's asleep, therefore, it is the waking man who wakes up the sleeping man upon coming to know of his existence. I have walked through towns and city centers in red/black/white robes and no one saw me.