Wednesday, August 8, 2012

THE 'I' SEES

Photobucket
Photobucket

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7tlg_HiZsc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWLqu5DWtbw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtiWFkyvh4o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J__kLNLIPpA


The 'I' sees
reflection only,
The world
is a reflection.
If you think
that the world
is such a good place,
you couldn't even
imagine what the world
is a reflection of.






















Don't live in the world like a thirsty man in the desert. In the last 5 minutes of his life, a bucket of water was placed in front of him. With his last bit of strength he lunged at the shadow and tried to drink.



























It would be exceedingly frustrating
to try and change the unchangeable.
The good thing about it is,
if you can change it,
you will know that it is
not the unchangeable.


























Whatever you
cannot change
is reality.




























Thought is a reminder
that you are out of touch.






























When one lives
as simple
as possible,
they don't have
much to lose.



























Get rid of the wants
& you won't have to
deal with the lacks.



























Wants come out of
lack of love.































I do not know
what I am worth,
therefore,
I cannot sell out.
It amazes me,
all the things
I am not.



























Photobucket





























Knowing nothing
creates wonderment.




























I live
a wonderful life.
My world is
full of my Self.
Good fortune to me that
I love my Self.



























I understand
you might want
to help people.
Better to help
yourself.





























How does
it know?




























There is no such thing
as others.
They are all reflections
of the Self.




























How long do you think a man would survive
living in a society that never even
batted an eyelash when one of its' own is killed?




























A crisis is something that happens.
You cannot manufacture a crisis.





























Survival means nothing
to the indestructible.



























A rich man
is not free.
He is a prisoner
of his wealth.



























What would create the most fear?
The fear of dying is the fact;
that you were not born,
therefore, you cannot die.
You will not be the person
you believe your self to be.























People will kill for their ideas
that were given to them by
their Society & their Culture.

























I will never bring up
the subject of spirituality.
I simply appear in your life.

























You can't have a movie
without characters, can you?




























Pain has always been
in the body.
It's just that ones
tolerance to it
goes down.





















When the
electricity
goes out
Time stops.






















Taking things
for granted
never has
a happy ending.

























Introduce
the mind
to discipline.


























If you don't like
what you're looking at,
didn't your actions
create that?