Friday, August 8, 2014

WHAT IS THE CATALYST THAT BRINGS UP FEAR?

Photobucket
Photobucket

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMB8Lslegmc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DmQygllvVM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWLqu5DWtbw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtiWFkyvh4o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J__kLNLIPpA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7tlg_HiZsc
Everything that is dangerous
comes with a warning.
Here is my warning.
"Be careful what
you wish for,
you will get it."
*
*


















I AM
living the unimaginable.
This is not how I imagined
life to be on this planet.
*
*
















The people
have the
power.
*
*
















They create so much fear
that the people willingly
give them the power to go to war.
*
*



















What is the catalyst
that brings up fear?
*
*

















That's all
I can do
is give.
*
*















It is there
for everyone.
*
*















The mirror
doesn't care
who looks into it.
*
*
















Everyone gets what they imagine.
It just doesn't come in the
shape & form they recognize.




















When one knows what is
acceptable & not-acceptable
then all one can do is wait.
*
*
















It is childish to wish
for something for yourself.
It is child-like to wish for others.
I am the wish-full-filling tree.
*
*

















I have been through
pain & suffering so
I know What it's all about.
I don't with it on anyone.
I wish you well.
*
*

















I Am
my own
yardstick.
*
*
















Why accept dreams & fantasies
when you can have the real thing?
*
*



















The 'I' sees by
reflection only,
The world
is a reflection.
If you think
that the world
is such a good place,
you couldn't even
imagine what the world
is a reflection of.
*
*





















Don't live in the world like a thirsty man in the desert. In the last 5 minutes of his life, a bucket of water was placed in front of him. With his last bit of strength he lunged at the shadow and tried to drink.
*
*


























It would be exceedingly frustrating
to try and change the unchangeable.
The good thing about it is,
if you can change it,
you will know that it is
not the unchangeable.
*
*





















Whatever you
cannot change
is reality.
*
*





















Thought is a reminder
that you are out of touch.
*
*





















When one lives
as simple
as possible,
they don't have
much to lose.
*
*



















Get rid of the wants
& you won't have to
deal with the lacks.
*
*





















Wants come out of
lack of love.
*
*






















I do not know
what I am worth,
therefore,
I cannot sell out.
*
*



















It amazes me,
all the things
I am not.
*
*



















Photobucket






















Knowing nothing
creates wonderment.
*
*






















I live
a wonderful life.
My world is
full of my Self.
Good fortune to me that
I love my Self.
*
*





















I understand
you might want
to help people.
Better to help
yourself.
*
*






















How does
it know?
*
*





















There is no such thing
as others.
They are all reflections
of the Self.
*
*























How long do you think a man would survive
living in a society that never even
batted an eyelash when one of its' own is killed?
*
*



























A crisis is something that happens.
You cannot manufacture a crisis.
*
*


























Survival means nothing
to the indestructible.
*
*




















A rich man
is not free.
He is a prisoner
of his wealth.
*
*























What would create the most fear?
The fear of dying is the fact;
that you were not born,
therefore, you cannot die.
You will not be the person
you believe your self to be.
*
*






















People will kill for their ideas
that were given to them by
their Society & their Culture.
*
*
























I will never bring up
the subject of spirituality.
I simply appear in your life.
*
*






















You can't have a movie
without characters, can you?
*
*























Pain has always been
in the body.
It's just that ones
tolerance to it
goes down.
*
*




















When the
electricity
goes out
Time stops.
*
*



















Taking things
for granted
never has
a happy ending.
*
*




















Introduce
the mind
to discipline.
*
*





















If you don't like
what you're looking at,
didn't your actions
create that?
*
*

















But for the
Grace of I,
there goes God.
*
*



















No one can do
anything about anything
until they accept it is
of their own making.
*
*

















I don't have to help others.
I helped myself.
Those who haven't
helped themselves have to
to go out & help others.