Tuesday, August 26, 2014

WHEN THE PENNY DROPS
























https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DmQygllvVM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWLqu5DWtbw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtiWFkyvh4o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J__kLNLIPpA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7tlg_HiZs


To see the Matrix, as it is,
you will have to step out of it,
beyond existence & non-existence.
*
*















Once you realize
that the problem
is not going to
magically disappear
& the penny drops,
that's the
first step to
'taking care of it.'
*
*




















There is only one thing worth attaining in this Universe & that is the state of love (not commercial love). As we go through this phase transition into a golden age there will be a surge in demonic activities. The only option left is to manifest more love than the demons can manifest evil.  Now, there is a challenge. Do I have any takers?
*
*






















You have probably interacted with many demons
in your life and not even known it.
Meet a man, established in the state of love,
once, and you will not forget it.
*
*


























The only way
to end war
is to manifest
unshakeable Peace.
Look to yourself first.
*
*

























I told you 25 years ago about famine but no one wanted to know. Let's test the waters again. There is famine coming to this country. It will be the biggest famine ever to manifest on this Planet.
*
*























I AM the Catalyst.
I cause direct transmutation
without myself becoming contaminated.
& I wonder why people are not fond of me.
*
*
























I grew up on a farm on the Yorkshire - Penine Moors. No electricity or running water, outside pump & Tilly lamps. On my bedroom wall, which was stone, hung an embroidery sampler. I could read at 3 years old. This is what is said, "Suffer little children to come unto Me for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven. I read that morning & night for 10 years. It took the rest of life to understand it.
*
*
























It only takes one thing
when you're desperate.
Anyone of these words will do it.
*
*
























I am looking for
an army of Lovers
to march on the
gates of hell.
Will you join me?
*
*






















Witness consciousness
is the manifestation
of detachment.
*
*






















A man acquires
his whole life &
becomes a prisoner
of his possessions.
A wise man
divests himself
of all that
is not necessary.
*
*
























How many ideas & concepts
have you acquired
without checking the facts?
The facts are there to protect you
as a mother protects her child.
*
*





















If you can't
pay your electric bill
the lights go out;
likewise with this Planet.
*
*





















There are no limitations
for a man who does not care.
*
*






















If I accept
your praise today,
I will have to accept
your blame tomorrow.
*
*
















Love never hurts.
It is the concept of
it that causes pain.
*
*
















I don't see old age
I see resistance
to death.
*
*
















How can there be 'majority rule'
when the majority are wiped out?