Thursday, April 27, 2017

EXISTENCE IS A DISEASE

Photobucket

Photobucket



When the many
become one
there will be
enough for
everyone.
*
*





If you persist in living
at least live in love,
otherwise, leave the building.
*
*





The root of
the problem
is existence.
It's a disease.
*
*





Addiction to
shape & form.
*
*






I never
tell anyone
I love them.
If they don't
know by now,
they don't
deserve it.
*
*






The only way to
get the masses
to feel for others is
when the suffering of others
comes to their door.
*
*





You want a relationship with me?
Then you come up to my world.
*
*






I am
not
a saint.
*
*




When you really lose it,
you know you've cracked it.
*
*






I speak facts therefore I don't use the term, 'I think'. The man who says, 'I think' before he tells you something know it will be nothing but fantasies, therefore, RUN.
*
*





Thinking
is not conducive
to understanding.
Contemplation
is what you need.
*
*






The time for preparation
has long since gone.
Preparation for death
is next on the agenda.
*
*




Good times are coming.
People are going to
learn how to think & feel
for themselves.
*
*




The man said, "I'm lonely."
I said, "If you can't live with yourself
how can you live with someone else?"
Had he have said, "I'm alone."
I would have said, "Me too."
*
*




You can't have
a world without
opposites.
*
*




You can become One
any tine you like;
but you won't live
in the same world
as you do now.
*
*




Whatever one is
attached to
can only
be painful.
*
*




I spent a lifetime trying to
change the unchangeable.
I am now convinced
I AM THAT.
*
*




If you can't give it
you can't have it.
If you don't have it
to give, you're knackered.