Tuesday, April 18, 2017

HOW CAN YOU BE THE GURU?

Photobucket
Photobucket



Someone who knew me for many years said,
"How can you be the Guru, you don't fit the mold?"
My reply was,
"Exactly!"
*
*





Nobody is missing anything.
It is the same, equal thing
in everyone.
The only difference
is the depth that
it's buried in.
*
*







What else is there in life but
to recognize oneself in others?
How hard can it be?
*
*






To get free
of the illusion
of time,
you have to
have some.
*
*







Time I AM the Destroyer of All Things.
If you want to live forever,
don't become a thing.
I AM THAT.
Not forgetting, of course,
that there is no such thing
as forever without Time.
*
*







Don't think you're going to escape from the prison of time by going to heaven. In heaven, they measure time by eternities.
*
*






Next time you're on your own, whenever that may be, try this little experiment. Talk, out loud about yourself for 20 minutes without using the words I & AM. At the end of 20 minutes you will become the observed, not the observer. You will experience witness consciousness. The object of the experiment is annihilation. When the penny hits the deck, I know you'll understand. If & when the shock wears off, you'll thank me.
*
*







Ever wonder why babies have so much light?
They haven't used it all up yet.
*
*





Desires
move
everything.

*
*





Photobucket

*
*








What is time?
Time is an agreed to
span of nothingness.
*
*







People don't
live on the Earth
they live on concrete.
*
*





I live a life of abundance
without waste.
*
*





If you cant
separate it
then you'll
have to
transcend it.
*
*







The obvious question;
WHAT IS IT?
*
*








I have lived many,
many lifetimes
in this one life and
I haven't finished yet.
*
*







If you don't want to be afraid of the unknown,
then get familiar with it.
Put all your belief systems aside for a while,
even for a few moments, &
I will introduce you.
*
*







He couldn't change things,
but that didn't mean that
he had to participate.
*
*








Your 'there' is not quite 'there',
therefore, stick at it.
 I have great confidence in you.
I was like you &
you will be like me,
in spite of yourself.