Thursday, September 6, 2007

I AM THE GRACE BESTOWING POWER

Guruji asked me, when I first met him, "If this is the happiest you are ever going to be for the rest of your life, will that be alright? I didn't answer immediately. I had to think about it. Then I said, "yes". (I wasn't exactly ecstatic about it, because at that time, I didn't feel that 'happy'!) Now I see how it works; by saying 'yes', a door opened to a state beyond happiness...endless joy, causeless joy. Not that it isn't work to keep out those things that are allowed to get in the way of that joy flowing and sometimes it's really hard work.

More 'words heard' -

Take the conditions off of Love and live in the Garden.

Without the Touchstone, there is no Gold.

Praying for 'things' will not attract Him...Unconditioned love COMPELS Him!

Destruction of ignorance manifests God.

Once you find God in yourself, then where can you look without seeing Him?

The old world is dead and gone - This is the birth of the Golden Age. (Are you ready for the labor pains?)

If you want stability, don't rock the boat!

The full power of God lies within me, therefore, I am His Grace.

If you don't have access to fire then you don't have access to Hot Ideas!

It's a full-time job...just living.

There is no aging in a 'child-like' state.

Beyond name, shape & form, there is no such thing as death.

One has to love oneself unconditionally. Anything else is unacceptable.