Sunday, September 16, 2007

LABOR OF LOVE

If you are not doing what you love in life....
how can your expect happiness to come to you?
My love manifests as
DESTRUCTION OF IGNORANCE.



Destruction of ignorance is the birth of Enlightenment. A return to ones' Natural State.



Each age has its' own laws of Nature, totally unique to it.
Have you ever noticed the level of violence manifesting in Society
(and that's with mans' laws in place.)
What is it going to be like when Nature overrides mans' laws, so they don't exist anymore. Study the laws of a country and they will reveal the peoples weaknesses.
The more laws, the weaker the Society.



There are no such thing as choices
for a prisoner of the mind.
Whatever you are not aware of
is deciding and choosing for you
all the time.



Everyone lays on their deathbed each night.
No one can guarantee that they
are going to wake up in the morning.




Quick fixes never work for anyone.




If there's nothing for fear to feed on, then how can it live with you?




All problems are self-created.




Awareness is light.
Shine the light on the shadows of your life.
Nothing is at is appears to be.




No one is who they imagine themselves to be.
Stop imagining, and see yourself as you truly are.




The man who says 'I know who I am now'
is just as deluded as the man who says,
'I don't know who I am.'




Moths don't fly abound burnt-out candles.
Women aren't interested in burnt-out men
and vise-versa.




Light creates fire and fire gives light.





Take the limited and dissolve it in the unlimited
and live.





Going beyond your self-created limitations is called incarnation.
Re-incarnation is nothing more than recreating the same old problems.





Ignorance is blindness, not bliss.
The blind man can see again once he destroys the ignorance.
What does the blind man know of the world of vision?
What does the ignorant man know of my world?
What does a world of cripples on crutches know about running?
Throw your crutches away and know the joy.
Emotional cripples cannot stand on their own two feet.



Politically Correct: Whoever controls the language controls the people.




All forms of dependency end in misery.




Whoever controls the food & water supply
controls the people. Where does the idea
of freedom come into it?




Convince a prisoner
that he is actually free
and you won't have
any problems with him.




Politicians are there to convince you that I am not telling you the truth.
I have nothing to protect and nothing to hide.
If you are interested in finding out whether a politician is lying to you or not,
watch his tongue.
If it moves, know that he is lying.




Once you stop worrying about yourself
know that you are making progress.





The man of wisdom knows he is no better than a dog.




If you want to know the man, study his dog.
It will tell you everything you need to know.
The dog will manifest what the man hides.
It has not mastered the art of deceit.




Before you can receive knowledge you have to
AC-knowledge.
Don't expect to receive what you can't give.
If you want attention, learn how to give it.
If you want my attention, you have to pay in a currency that I demand. I use the currency called ATTENTION!
Pay me 5% of your attention and you get 5% knowledge.
Pay me 100% of your attention and get the lot.
Now, there's a challenge worth picking up.
At 4 years of age I was given this knowledge directly from within. No books or intermediaries were necessary. What was necessary were the right conditions.
The right conditions manifested as putting myself in the Atlantic Ocean not knowing how to swim. After going down for the second time, I can assure you, my full attention was on God, or so I believed, until I went down for the third time and found the last remaining units of attention. In that moment,
I became 100% present and correct.




Once you are in that space of Unconditioned Love, do not allow anything to recondition it.




I love myself in spite of, not because of.
All of those who say,'Absolutely..I agree!' have no idea what I am talking about.
Only the man who has looked into the eyes of the God of Death will know what I am talking about. Never will he say, 'I agree with you'.
He will simply have an inward smile on his face.




Death is psychological. It is necessary for Birth.
Birth an Death depend on each other.
The root cause of fear is Birth and Death.



In my life, I have been told many times, 'If you do this (or that) something bad will happen.' My answer was then. as is now, 'Good, I can hardly wait.'
'IF' is the tool of emotional blackmail and fantasy.




Don't become an old shoe, just because they're comfortable.
Discipline your mind and break in the new.




For knowledge to manifest, a catalyst is required.
A catalyst is that which causes direct transmutation without itself becoming contaminated.




Knowledge is also an addiction.
Wisdom is a necessity.




This Planet was highly capable of supporting, minimum, 12 Billion people, were we not to demand more than the basics. The more greed manifests, the less people the Planet is capable of supporting.
Once you hear people talking about the effects of Global Warming, know that it's already too late!




The Future has a nasty habit of rushing into the Now.




There is no security in an insecure world.
The world hangs by a thread.
Deny it reality and be free of it.
(but do not then expect it to give you anything,
other than the basics,
which is all you are entitled to.)





It is not possible to kill a man who has no fear of Death. He will willingly donate his life to his Society and what he believes in, namely his God.




Terrorists are evil necessities. They introduce man to his fear. They strike the bell of fear in the hearts of men. No fear, no terrorists; no terrorists, no fear. They are reflections of mans fear. Most times, men who are committed to the death for what they believe in are seen as terrorists.




To survive a terrorist attack, a man must be wholeheartedly willing to donate his life to his God.




A true devotee of God is a terrorist to ignorance.
Just seeing him strikes terror in the dried-up heart.




One can only torture the lover of Gods' body, not the Being.
The Being lies beyond torture and comfort.



When people criticize every word you utter, it's a sure sign that you're correct!



Right & wrong
Good & bad
Should & shouldn't
Holy & evil
are childish toys that the mind has not given up yet.



There is no such thing as 'your mind' and 'my mind.'
There is consciousness.
A frightened horse wears blinkers.
Blinkers restrict vision.
Remove your blinkers,
challenge your fear,
and see God everywhere,
in all things, at all times.



The God-conscious mind never loses contact with God.



There is no such thing as 'unconscious'.
Unconscious simply means 'not-remembering'.



Beyond name, shape & form there is no such thing as fear & loss.



I do not care who believes or disbelieves me.
Belief systems are for time and circumstance.
Better to prove me wrong.
In order to do that, you will have to dive into the Ocean of Love.
That action can only improve proof.



The mind is a springboard.
Dive off, in to the Ocean of Love
which lies at the center of every ones heart.
Do not sit at the feet of the mind.



The Heart is the Guru.
The Guru is the Grace of God.
Put the mind on it's seat and discipline it to stay there.



Do not conduct business in the House of God or the tables may be turned on you.
In India, people ask me for money.
I ask them, "Do you go to the bank
and ask for Blessings?"
They answer, "No, Guruji.'
'Then why come to me and ask for money.
The bank is the God of money."
Don't ask God for money.
Earn the Guru's Grace and become the richest man on the Planet.


To know God go beyond your concepts of Him.
Do not mistake your concept for the Real Thing!
The Real Thing will chop of your head with the sword of Love & Compassion.



I manifest as a
Thief in the night.
Make sure you lock up your ignorance or
I will steal it.
Don't forget,
the key to the prison of ignorance is the same key that opens the door to freedom.



Knock and the door will be opened up unto you.
Attention is knocking.



Dreams are only echos of your waking state.



A Societies indifference to the suffering of others will bring suffering to that societies door.



In order to protect yourself you need hair.
God protects the shorn lamb.
I don't need hair.
If you're interested in breeding, it helps to have a good head of hair.
If your not interested in breeding, what do you need hair for.



Someone once asked me,
"Guruji, how can you walk around with no teeth?"
My reply was simple,
"I'm not looking for a woman and I have no need to impress anyone."



OM GURU OM