Wednesday, May 20, 2009

WEDNESDAYS' WORDS FROM SHADY GROVE

Photobucket
When there's one, there is no language.
When there's two, there is language.








Every one
hurts & wounds
their own
heart & emotions
by what
they tell
themselves.









Illusions & fantasies
can case great
pain & suffering,
whereas facts
don't do that.
Facts will never
let you down.









The train goes round and round
thousands of times a day.
If you want to get to heaven,
get off the train.









Every stop is heaven on my train.
It's not possible to get off
at the wrong stop.









I'm not racist;
I just don't like anybody.









It wouldn't
be worth it
if Trust
wasn't
difficult
to attain.









It doesn't take much
to Trust in good times.
Bad times are
a different story.








For me, this is it!
I have no complaints.
For the people,
the movie has to change.