Saturday, July 5, 2008

SURVIVAL

Photobucket
There is no such thing
as survival without
togetherness.






When I first came to America I heard a speech given by a politician - 'One nation under God.' Convince me, if you will please, how can a nation be 'one nation under God' while ever there is racism? Another thing I noticed, on arrival in America, was tall, handsome, well-built black fellas'. I commented on this to a man I met. His reply was, "We bred them that way!" The master becomes the slave and the slave becomes the master. It's called role-playing.






When America goes
down the tube
so goes the world.





There is no such thing as God, without love. Study the culture and find out how much love it manifests. That will tell you whether there is a God or not. Whoever manifest unconditioned love is God. He is God-walking.





Whatever you want
to experience in life
is dependent on consciousness.





If you forget God in the summer-time,
don't expect Him to keep you warm
or feed you in winter!