Friday, September 5, 2008

I LOVE MYSELF IN SPITE OF....

Photobucket
Life itself shaped, formed & molded me
into what I am today.
Why would I allow
a debt-ridden plastic surgeon
to interfere with such
a beautiful creation?







I love myself in spite of
not because of.








We sin and cause others to suffer.
Others sin and cause us to suffer.







"Go to bed, you're grounded! You're not going out all week!"
"Why? What did I do wrong?"
"Nothing."
"Then why am I grounded for a week?"
"Ask your sister!"
"Where is she?"
"In bed, grounded for a week."








There is no such thing as
separateness in humanity.







Humanity is one
that appears as many.








Appearances are deceptive.
Why would you expect them not to be?
After all, they are only appearances.








Nothing is
as it
appears
to be.
You can take that one to the bank!
(Better do it now while there are such things)








We sin and cause others to suffer.
Others sin and cause us to suffer.
We are all strung on the same one breath!








From the standpoint of reality
there is no such thing as others.
Others implies ignorance and delusion.








The world you live in
is self-created.
If you don't like it,
rather than blame,
destroy it!







I AM because the world is.
The world is because I AM.
Go beyond one and you'll go beyond both.








Whatever you want to know
about the master.
ask the dog.
When the neighbors dog
shits on your lawn,
you'll have got the
message from the master.








If your dog wanders away from home
when you let it out,
guaranteed it's looking for love,
in a two-legged/four-legged shape and form.







In the Outback of Australia, a man was sent to participate in WWII. He was one of the first casualties. He died on the battlefield. His dog accompanied him to the train station when he left. Everyone in town knew the Bushman had been killed in battle. The only one who didn't know was his dog. The Bushman died on the battlefield; the dog died on the railway platform. The day the man left was the day the dog stopped eating. It only drank water till the day it died. (and you think you know something about love? What are you prepared to die for? What, in this big wide world do you believe in so much that you would prepare yourself to die for it?)








I have heard many people say 'God Bless America'.
I have yet to see hundreds of thousands of people
lining up to protect it.







The Lord giveth
and the Lord taketh!
I can give it
can you take it?








My writing style
is non-different
than my life-style.
I live it, therefore,
I am qualified
to write it.






A wealthy man once went to a therapist as he had some emotional problems. After listening to him for an hour, the therapist said, "It's obvious from what you're telling me, you need to do some house-cleaning." The rich man replied, "Then I've wasted my time and money coming to see you." "How do you arrive at that conclusion?" said the therapist. "Because I have a Mexican maid who comes and cleans for me every day."
The moral of the story is; once you know how to clean house you don't need a therapist. Ask the Mexican housekeeper if you don't believe me.











Charity is primarily
for the one giving it.
The one receiving it
is secondary.
Don't give in charity and
then claim it on your taxes
and then try to convince me
that you're a charitable man.