Saturday, September 13, 2008

ARE YOU INTERESTED?

Photobucket
Whether or not you are interested in my words is of no concern to me, as you will all be liberated from the known on your deathbed.







I am the most fortunate Being
on this Planet. I get to
express my full potential
24/7. It manifests as the
upliftment of Humanity.







I have been working in this culture for the past 20 years, uninterfered with; dismissed as 'different', therefore 'wrong'.






I manifest
my hearts
desire.







I do nothing
for myself
personally,
(as I am not a person.)







For those who think they might like to help me in my work, you are welcome. Simply open your heart and let me express myself in it.







If you believe you are
the performer of action
then it is easy -
dump all the unnecessary actions.







The world appears for my enjoyment,
and enjoy it I do.







The prostitute is there to remind the man who is in debt that he is non-different. Those who whore themselves out to their senses are nothing more than sluts.







Don't tell me about
your past lives
when you can't even
remember last week.








Once the birds in the sky have disappeared, man is doomed. (Ask the canary in the mine shaft.) And don't worry about the Bird Flu. They won't be around much anymore.






Just as the Neanderthal is dug up to find out what caused his demise, so will you be.






Mass famine
will chase away
the Prophet of Hope.






Live in hope
and you will
die in hope.






Everyone gets
what they can take
in life.







There is a pandemic of violence.







Killing is a pandemic.








Happiness and fear
cannot live
under the same roof.






Only a fearless man
can experience
happiness.







If dark matter creates black holes,
gray matter must create aliens.






They put the TV on loudly
so they can't hear their mind churning.