Tuesday, September 2, 2008

INFORMATION & KNOWLEDGE

Photobucket
Information will make you a prisoner.
Knowledge will set you free.






If you want to find out
what you look like ~
Look into your mind!






There is no such thing as re-incarnation.
(It's a crock)
Now, incarnation is a horse of a
different color.






Life manifests
in many different
shapes & forms.






It freaks a Hindu out
to know that you eat cows,
just like it freaks you
out that Koreans eat dogs.






Don't claim to love animals
and then turn around and eat them.






Too much of everything
will make you old.






Everything has consciousness
because it is made of
consciousness.






There is no such thing as
consciousness without man.
There is no such thing as
man without consciousness.






Once a man appears and says I AM.
I say CONSCIOUSNESS IS.







A man has to be there
to say I AM.







Without the military,
there is no such thing
as an American Culture!






You have to prepare
before the drought,
not after.






If you want to know where someone is from ask them their last name. My last name is OM. Where do I come from?






UNDILUTED
TRUTH






How many freedoms
have you lost
in the age of information?






Discipline is written all over my forehead.






It's only because you spend more time
in the day dream than you do in the night dream
that causes you to believe that the day dream
is more real than the night dream.
They are both only dreams.




You are nothing without your culture. Ask me about it, I know what I'm talking about. I went beyond culture.






If you only know yourself
as a person in the world
then read my words.






Once something happens that has never happened before, 'back to business' doesn't exist anymore. In my world it's called 'onwards & upwards - to business!







Anything that has happened before is part & parcel of the game. Once it's over, the next part of the game is 'back to business' as usual.







Once one knows;
it changes their relationship
with life.







(In actuality) you can't change life.
Life itself is unchangeable.









The great work, being a willing participant in the playing of a new game. This is my game; it's the only game where there are no winners & losers.








Give up
the lesser
for the
greater.







STABILITY
AMIDST
CHAOS