Saturday, November 15, 2008

HOPE::NO HOPE

PhotobucketYou only need to talk about it when you're not living it and you are making money out of it. Then you are, what is called in the Outback - A no-hoper.








As a child,
I found out
very early on,
that there was
no hope for me.
It took quite a
few years to
realize that it was
a blessing in disguise.








Why would you need hope
living in the here & now?








There is no such thing
as hope
to a life
lived
in the moment.








Better to rely
on yourself,
than hope.









Anything that gets
in the way
is a distraction.
Ask 'Dead Ernest.'









'An increase in Joy'-
An easy thing to say,
a difficult thing to live.








Buying pictures creates disappointment.
The only thing you can do at that point
is to take it back and ask for a refund
for whatever it cost you. If they don't
have a refund policy, you're stuck with
the picture!









"What's wrong with me running your life? I couldn't mess it up worse than you have. If that wasn't the case, I wouldn't be in your life."








Stupidity
sees
itself
through
fantasy.








I've seen a lot of 'Peace Men'
dressed in white,
but I've yet to see
the Peace!
I am the 'Peace Man'
who dresses
in black.