Saturday, November 8, 2008

A QUESTION

Photobucket
I have a question for you;
"Would you be willing
to give up everything
you want in life so that
others could get everything
that they want?"
I did that!
I have pondered, over the years,
whether I did the right thing
or whether it was worth it.






I am just like you.
I know what you will
feel when you have to
give up everything
that you love.






Everyone, on this Planet,
expresses their love for God
in their own, unique way.






It is the spark of love
that keeps everyone alive,
(even a mass-murderer).






Sitting on the seat,
in the center
of the heart,
is your God.
(When was the last
time you went to sit
with Him?)






Mans' greed has become a monster
that is eating the economy.







Each Planet governs
a category of thought.
Excessive interest in them
causes you to believe that
they are yours.
And 'You' think.
You do not!