Sunday, November 30, 2008

DIRECT KNOWLEDGE

Photobucket
Photobucket
Everyone is programmed
with the illusion that
they have a choice.
'New-Agers' even believe
that they chose to be born.
The biggest disaster
that could ever happen
and they chose it?








Pull this one,
it's got bells
on it.







Once someone lies to you
and you know they've lied
to you, how can you ever
trust them again?







Trust
is
a
bond.







Once you've lost it,
you have nothing to
fall back on.






Your future happiness
will depend on how
well-developed your
sense of humor is.







People who come out of
a hard-working life
have great senses of humor.








When one creates detachment,
correct decisions can be made.
Whilever you want something
out of the situation,
correct action is not possible.







How can one appreciate and live life to the fullest when they have no relationship with the Power of Words. It's called THE MATRIKA SHAKTI.







Words have much more power than man-made weapons. A sword cannot convince me to love; words can. I love words!







It's like pointing
something out
to a blind man.







I get more attention when you ignore me than when you give me recognition. It takes more energy to ignore me than it does to recognize me. I love it!







When you're flush with money, you manifest all the shit that money can by. When you're poor you manifest the qualities that money can't buy.







My guarantee to you is when the suffering gets great enough, the talking will stop and action will ensue. MEANINGFUL ACTION! (I am assuming that you mean to survive!)