Monday, January 5, 2009

SEPERATENESS

Photobucket
The idea of separateness
can only lead to disaster.







I can lead a horse to water
but I can't make him drink.
I'm from the Outback of Australia,
I know what
I'm talking about.
I tried it!








When you can laugh
in the face of
what's happening,
it will have no
power over you.









Once the fat kid
in the playground
stops reacting,
the fun's over.









Once you challenge fear,
it's all over.
You can never
be the same.







I used to believe I loved everyone. I loved everyone else, more than myself. Once I found out that everyone is myself, I achieved the state of oneness.









It takes two to tango
and two to produce
drama.








Did you ever stop
to wonder how many
power struggles
Adam & Eve had?
Can you envision
what our world
would have been like
had Eve not liked apples?