Wednesday, July 20, 2011

TRUE TALES

Photobucket
While standing in a supermarket parking lot, a man walked across the street. he walked up to me and said, "Excuse me, may I shake your hand?" He then said, "Thank you, thank you for being here." He then turned and walked away. The chances of that happening are 6 -1/2 billion to 1.

The next day, about 50 yards from that very same spot, I was walking across a pedestrian crosswalk. Walking towards me was a middle-aged woman. When she saw me she said, "Oh God, what kind of a demon are you?" as she made the sign of the cross.

While standing in a bank waiting my turn, I noticed the bank teller was staring at me. As I approached the counter, a look of fear spread across his face. His first words to me were, "You just disappeared!" "I did?" said I. "It's a bad habit. I'm doing my best to break it."