Wednesday, June 28, 2017

A GOOD QUESTION TO ASK

Photobucket



What am I not aware of
that I need to be aware of
to improve the
quality of my life, NOW?
*
*

Goodness
is the
child
of caring.
*
*


As I appear,
I AM
the servant
of my Inner Self.
*
*

If you want to know
how corrupt you are,
test your sense of Justice.
*
*

One has to put themselves
in a good position to receive.
*
*

What you are
not aware of
is choosing
for you.
*
*

Why do you talk to yourself?
To convince yourself
there's someone there?
*
*


Only a man who knows
he's truly alone can
appreciate good company.
*
*


You have to
develop patience
to understand patience
& reap its benefit.
*
*


I AM
not sold out,
therefore, anything I say
will not make you money.
*
*

Anything of
true value
cannot be bought.
*
*

You are perfect, with your imperfections. After all, any idiot knows that perfection includes imperfection, otherwise, it wouldn't be perfection.
*
*


The great thing about personal experience is,
I don't care if anyone believes me or not.
*
*

It's not about
Society accepting me,
it's about me
accepting society.