Sunday, June 25, 2017

WHAT CAN YOU NOT LIVE WITHOUT?




You cannot live
without desires &
desires shape &
form everything.
*
*

Small minds
desire
small things.
*
*

Dad: "I'm as free of money as a frog is of feathers.
Son: "Hey Dad, frogs don't have feathers."
Dad: 'Right!"
*
*

When the shit hits the fan, no longer will ones wealth be calculated in dollars. The new currency will be called morality.
*
*

It is high maintenance
to exist as a shape & form.
*
*

Shape & form
is the
food of time.
*
*

The only way to escape
the ravages of time
is to revert back
to your formless state.
*
*

If you don't give
you don't get.
*
*


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
*
*

I wait until I am asked.
When you ask, I will
not keep you waiting.
*
*

Doctors live on disease.
Dentists live on tooth decay.
I live on ignorance.
*
*

If you think the world
is such a great place,
what am I doing here?
*
*

If you're still looking to help people,
you obviously haven't helped yourself.
*
*