Thursday, June 29, 2017

WHAT DOES ENLIGHTENMENT MEAN?

Photobucket


It takes guts, courage,
determination to refuse
to allow 7.4 billion people to
convince me that I'm wrong.
*
*

That's how they steal your heart
by keeping you in perpetual fear.
*
*

I have access to
all the characters.
*
*

Some die from
speaking the Truth.
Others life a life of lies.
*
*

What else could
one have beyond love?
*
*

No one can get past
'By their actions
shall ye know them.'
*
*

There is only
choice in duality.
*
*

What are you committed to?
What will you die for?
*
*

There is
no world
without you.
*
*

It's life that's writing.
It's life itself that lives.
*
*

There are no answers.
Good questions are
what you need.
*
*

Desire-less
Devotion.
*
*

Joy is
a quality-
less state.
*
*

Create a safe,
private environment
for yourself &
get in touch with it.
A little bit
at a time
Be careful.
*
*

I am in touch with
societies rage
at all times.
*
*

Many people have tried
to manipulate me
by showing me their rage.
All I do is remain silent
& reflect it back to them.
*
*

Enlightenment means
living in ones'
natural state.