Thursday, June 22, 2017

AWAKE? ASLEEP?

Photobucket


You are either awake or asleep;
there are no half-measures.
*
*

The Mantra is
a vibration of
ones' Natural State.
*
*

"How can you be the Guru,
you don't fit the mold?"
"Exactly!"
*
*

Awareness of the situation
creates options.
Ignorance of the situation
creates choices.
*
*

The Guru is
your very Self.
the Guru is the
Grace Bestowing
Power of God.
*
*

The Light of God.
The Guru is the
Power that drives it.
*
*

I AM
the Light
of God.
*
*

The puppet can only do
what the string puller tells him.
It is not the puppets fault
that he becomes boring,
it is the puppeteers limitation.
*
*

When money becomes God,
Faith will be tested.
*
*

A man in the Outback once asked me,
"Do you believe in God?"
"Yes", I said.
"How much money do you have?"
"About $500." says I
"Why?"
"Just in case.", I said.
At that moment a decision was made.
*
*


When the search is concluded
and the results are the same ~
There is only one.
*
*

When it happens,
I guarantee you,
it will not
be on the internet.