Monday, January 14, 2008

BEYOND IMAGINATION

If you're not happy in the world then the fastest way out is to stop thinking about it an and believing in it. You will end up in my world then and I guarantee you, you will be happy.





If you want your power to manifest in the world, you have to create the correct situation as a vehicle.





In order to survive in the world for as long as necessary, make the best of it.





For those who truly would like to experience God, put yourself in a dark room and call out your name several times.





Integrate imagination, and when there's no stone unturned..that's it. Beyond imagination.





For those who live in the field,
nothing is beyond the realm of
possibilities.
(Likewise, in the Garden of Eden.)





Imagination has limits.
Once you reach those limits,
you're free of it and
see things as they truly are.





A minimum of drama indicates refined purification.





If you can't save yourself,
how can you become a world Saviour?





As a child, I went in the Ocean and got out of my depth. I couldn't swim, therefore, the drowning process began. As I went down for the third time, I knew beyond any doubt that I didn't have the power to save myself. As I am here to tell you the story, obviously, the world Saviour saved me. My world, at that time, ran out of air.





Flatliners have no problems.
They experience joy,
a quality-less state.