Friday, January 18, 2008

IMAGINING

Photobucket
We hurt our own feelings by imagining ourselves to be something that we are not.



Imagination is a great tool
when it is used properly.





If you imagine yourself a sinner, you will act like one. If you imagine yourself to be God then you will act like Him. It can't be heresy because we are only imagining. After all, we're not going to do it, are we? It's much more fun to be a sinner.





Begging for forgiveness
then obeying our sinful ways.






Without feelings man is dead.
Only a man who can feel
everyones pain is truly alive.






Where there is life there are feelings.
Where there are feelings, there is love.





I love to feel.
I feel to love.






You can not buy qualities.
You have to earn them.







I only know my own truth.
I live my own truth.
If it ever lets me down,
I will know it is not the truth.






One cannot have duality
without duality.






The curse of enlightenment is,
one feels humanities pain.
If you can stand to live with humanities pain,
you are entitled to enlightenment.
I sacrifice my own pain to feel the pain of humanity.
I live with humanities pain every day of my life.






Interest is life force.
The more interest you have in life
the more life will make itself available to you.






I am an ocean of peace.
Whatever disturbs that peace
has to go.






It is as bad to acquire as it is to give up.
By all means give up the unnecessary and acquire the necessary.






The only reason one creates
God and heaven is because
they are living in hell.